The postpartum period is generally the six to eight weeks immediately following birth. This time can be emotionally and physically challenging for a new family. The demands of the baby and the necessity for rest and healing can be overwhelming. Additionally, there are many decisions to be made and information to learn about breastfeeding, newborn care and behavior.
- What to Expect
- Postpartum Recovery
- Diet and Exercise
- Baby Blues or Postpartum Depression?
- Your New Life
- Newborn Care Practices
- Newborn Abilities
- Newborn Appearance
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Breastfeeding Challenges
- and Newborn Care
Don't see a time that works for you? Schedule your in home private class!
Everything will be tailored to your personal preference.
Refund and Rescheduling Policy
* Full refunds will be given if a class is canceled 2 weeks or more before the start date, for medical excuses with a doctor's note, if a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, or if the class is full when we receive your registration.
* If you cancel with less than 2 weeks' notice, you will be given a credit to apply to a future class.
* If you cancel after the class has started, no refund will be given.
* Rescheduling can be done at no additional cost 2 weeks or more prior to the start date of the class.
* Rescheduling after a class has started will require paying the full class fee.