Think cloth diapers are unrealistic? They've changed a lot over the years. Whether you're looking to save money, have a child with skin sensitivities or just looking to be Eco-Friendly, Destination Baby has got you covered.
Topics include but aren’t limited to:
• Why Use Cloth?
• What are the different types of cloth diapers?
• How many cloth diapers will I need?
• How do you care and wash cloth diapers?
• How should I dry diapers?
• What about poop?
• Can I use cloth diapers at daycare?
• How do I get rid of stains?
• How do I wash wool?
• Do I need to wash the diapers before using?
• What cloth diapering accessories are recommended?
• Why should I use reusable wipes?
Don't see a time that works for you? Schedule your in home private class!
Everything will be tailored to your personal preference.
Refund and Rescheduling Policy
* Full refunds will be given if a class is canceled 2 weeks or more before the start date, for medical excuses with a doctor's note, if a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, or if the class is full when we receive your registration.
* If you cancel with less than 2 weeks' notice, you will be given a credit to apply to a future class.
* If you cancel after the class has started, no refund will be given.
* Rescheduling can be done at no additional cost 2 weeks or more prior to the start date of the class.
* Rescheduling after a class has started will require paying the full class fee.