15 Breastfeeding Affirmations to get you through the tough days
Breastfeeding is difficult for most women. It takes a lot of learning for you and baby, individually and together. Here are some affirmations to get you through the days of struggle.
- My baby and I are learning to work together to make breastfeeding successful.
- My body makes all the milk my baby needs.
- I have everything it takes to breastfeed my baby.
- I appreciate the work my body is doing to nourish my baby.
- My baby and I are bonding.
- Even though I feel overwhelmed, I can still do this.
- It’s okay that I feel exhausted because I am working hard.
- I can make it another 10 hours. I will fight for another 10 hours.
- I am doing my best.
- It’s great if my baby wants to nurse often.
- My body was made to do this. I can relax and let it happen.
- It will get easier one feeding at a time.
- I can ask for help whenever I need it. I have a great support system.
- I am proud of myself for pushing on.
- I am the best mother for my baby.
Remember to call us immediately if you need help with achieving your breastfeeding goals. That’s what we are here for.