Think cloth diapers are unrealistic? They've changed a lot over the years. Whether you're looking to save money, have a child with skin sensitivities or just looking to be Eco-Friendly, Destination Baby has got you covered. With so many different cloth diaper options on the market you may be a little confused with which one is right for you. Every family has a different lifestyle and preferences vary; which is why there are so many different cloth diapers. When deciding on which cloth diaper style is right for your family you’ll want the experts of Destination Baby to help.
Topics include but aren’t limited to:
• Why Use Cloth?
• What are the different types of cloth diapers?
• How many cloth diapers will I need?
• How do you care and wash cloth diapers?
• How should I dry diapers?
• What about poop?
• Can I use cloth diapers at daycare?
• How do I get rid of stains?
• How do I wash wool?
• Do I need to wash the diapers before using?
• What cloth diapering accessories are recommended?
• Why should I use reusable wipes?
Destination Baby offers private classes for couples unable to make a public cloth diaper class. Based on your preferences and scheduling needs, one of our professional cloth diaper educators will meet you at your home to prepare you for all things cloth diaper. Our private classes cover the same topics as our public cloth diaper classes but can be tailored to your unique needs, interests, and concerns.
Refund and Rescheduling Policy
* Full refunds will be given if a class is canceled 2 weeks or more before the start date, for medical excuses with a doctor's note, if a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, or if the class is full when we receive your registration.
* If you cancel with less than 2 weeks' notice, you will be given a credit to apply to a future class.
* If you cancel after the class has started, no refund will be given.
* Rescheduling can be done at no additional cost 2 weeks or more prior to the start date of the class.
* Rescheduling after a class has started will require paying the full class fee.